Friday, February 6, 2009

Spelling errors,Mrs. Fennessy and Illustration Friday.

Friday

2-6-09

I'm just getting the hang of blogging, and have learned my first big lesson. I should have paid more attention to Mrs. McGraw. My good friend, Vicki, wrote me this morning with a small list of my spelling and grammar errors. Please forgive me, I will try to do better.

I promised to post the Mrs. Fennessy image. So there she is. I haven't quite gotten the hang of how to place the illustrations, so she's the lady at the top of the post. The one with the orthopedic shoes.

My new Lion Brand essay is up, Valentines For All. And shortly, I posted my Friday illustration on
Old Sneakers, a group blog. http://oldsneakers.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    It's wonderful to see you blogging. You're a natural. Now your fans can enjoy you in a new way!
    Ilana

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to hear from you in a new medium, Michelle! Keep it up. Blogging gets much much easier over time. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...i tried Michelle, but i didn't find any spelling errors....maybe i need to go back to grade 7?

    great blog!
    anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle,
    You are amazing that you remember what Mrs. Fennessy looked like! Your long term memory is fantastic!
    I enjoy reading everything you write. It is good to see your blog, as well.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. It feels like you've opened a door into your studio so that we can share in your discoveries (with pen and needles) as you make them. It's a wonderful blog! Thank you for this gift.

    ReplyDelete